My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NY Steam Association Pageant of Steam. Here's a shot of me an Elvis delivering one of 2 Wheel Horse mower decks to my friends at their flea-market site. I even delivered a pizza on my Wheel Horse 704!

Green Economy!

Another old Economy Hurst shifter edition!

Where else can you find a Hit-n-Miss stretch Cub Cadet but at a steam show.

Mini Steamer!

Didn't have time to identify these

·
Still plays with tractors
2,302 Posts
The tractors you didn't have time to identify are both Baird Beavers.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jeff, It was a great show. My tractors hauled mower decks,wheels, weights,chains and pizza's. I even scored a hard to find vacuum operated fuel pump for my little Wheel Horse's 7 HP Kohler. Met a couple of guys not far from me that have some restored Economy's they keep in a carpeted room. May have to pay a visit. If my camera didn't act up I would have had a ton more pics. Here's a few more:

Nice line up of stationary engines:

Another stationary engine

Ford 8N owned by the original owner's son. He had the original invoice. You bought a new tractor and they charged you for the fluids!!

Nice line up of Wheel Horses

·
2,302 Posts
Nice pics Mike. Thanks for posting them. You didn't happen to get the names of the guys who had the restored Economys, did you? Not sure but I think I might know them.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice pics Mike. Thanks for posting them. You didn't happen to get the names of the guys who had the restored Economys, did you? Not sure but I think I might know them.
I believe their last name was Dawson.

·
2,302 Posts
Yep, Cy and Dave. Father and son team. I know them well. They were just at the Portersville show last weekend. They have more beautifully restored PKs than the two you saw. They are coming to the Portersville next year for the PK FEATURE loaded for bear. Every year at Portersville they bring cookies with orange icing and orange lemonade. Good guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts