My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just did my first mowing job with my pgt9000. This tractor is simply amazing! However, this Electric Lift and Lowering of the mowing deck is the stupidest thing ever! it is SOOOOO slow at lifting and lowering i have to stop and wait sometimes for it to complete its movement. I have slopes here and there on my yard so I have to adjust the deck height here and there. So i was wondering if anyone new how to override that and just use the lever instead?
thanks

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hey guys, I just did my first mowing job with my pgt9000. This tractor is simply amazing! However, this Electric Lift and Lowering of the mowing deck is the stupidest thing ever! it is SOOOOO slow at lifting and lowering i have to stop and wait sometimes for it to complete its movement. I have slopes here and there on my yard so I have to adjust the deck height here and there. So i was wondering if anyone new how to override that and just use the lever instead?
thanks
Do you have an actual lift lever or just a pointer that shows the height of the deck? I have last year's Pro GT and that's how mine is set up.

If that's the case, I suspect you can retrofit a manual lift lever from a different tractor model.

Regards,

Dan

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it looks like a lever on the left fender, but if I try and grab to move it, it doesnt budge, it only moves when i hold the electric adjust button

·
Registered
355 Posts
Well it looks like a lever on the left fender, but if I try and grab to move it, it doesnt budge, it only moves when i hold the electric adjust button
Sounds like the one on my GT. It's not intended to lift/lower the mower deck. It's just an indicator to give you some idea of the mower's height.

Regards,

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts