My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,671 Posts
Not assuming anything...But concrete guys know about this and it always looks like they either did a crummy job, or they didn't finish it.....the guys that do that finish work have a completed project that looks like it was done by professionals .....the whole idea of being a contractor is to get work...so charge more and get that work. I am a contractor, myself....and sometimes I have to do a little extra to make the job something I would be satisfied with....if it is something that I anticipate, I include it in the proposal price....if I come across something that I can do to make the job look better, that I had not foreseen....I eat it...it has to look professionally done.....in this case , the concrete guys can do a great job, but the unfinished part is distracting....just include it in the price and do it
It would be nice to give the homeowner the option with it broken down on the quote and then pointed out by the contractor. Price of finishing the lawn edge vs without. let the customer decide.

Reactions: Ariens93GT20

·
Super Moderator
12,671 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts