My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old Iron......Forever
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The PO finally made himself available. He called this morning and said he had it at his work. I said, Kewl! I'll be there as fast as I can. 40 miles later, $500 shorter in the wallet and it was loaded into my pickup. I am missing the scarifier teeth, but he says he has them at his other residence in Indiana. So, when he said he was going to be a out of the country, he wasn't meaning USA, out of the country, but more like out of state. he is moving down to our area. He said he bring them to me later when he goes up for a another load of stuff.

The photo's I have are from my Blackberry, not as good as my Sony camera. I'll get more later.

Oh, yea! I have to modify the hitch part to be a Cat 0 3 pth......I think it is set now for a Sears, but I'm not sure. The space between the hitch points was 8 or so inches. The then lift arm on the right side. I don't really know for sure what hitch it was designed for, but all I knew, is I had to have it for my big Bolens on a 3 pth set up. It is a HT-23, so this will be very usable.

Attachments

·
Old Iron......Forever
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Someone else had suggested that, as well, when I first put the PO photo of it on here about a month ago. The angle piece that the hitch is welded to is bolted on, so I'm planning to take it off intact and build and attach the Cat 0 - 3 point hitch that I need for my Bolens Ht-23. That way if I need it for another application for one of my other Bolens tube frame.

This is the original thread almost a month ago, where I was trying to figure out the hitch on it.

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=145030

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
so jealous!!!!!!! i want it for my sears

·
Premium Member
3,839 Posts
Do. Want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts