My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Scags rule
61 Posts
Slim pickins

Pretty slim pickings on eBay right now that's for sure. I bought my Yanmar (with FEL, tiller, box blade and finish mower) from a private individual in VA about 4 years ago now. He had bought it from a dealer down in GA about 1 year prior to selling it to me. He used it to landscape around his new house and then sold it when didn't need it anymore. I had planned to do the same thing but it seems I just keep finding more and more jobs for it. When and if I ever do decide to sell it, I was planning to use eBay. From the looks of things, that may no longer be an option to me. :confused:

·
Retired MTF Admin
11,156 Posts
Hey Durwood, (and every one else)

I finally made it over here....still have some problems with my pc and am using my brothers just to touch bases with everyone. I hope to have mine fixed soon.

I am so glad that a few brave soles blew new life into the very popular TF.
I wish all the best for the new forum, and the people responsible for MTF .

Regards, Mark

( I know...what's this got to do with Ebay???) Still mad at Ebay for backing down when Yanmar flexed their mucles.

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you made it Mark and i am looking for some pics of your yanmars posted. :fing02:

Durwood

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
:Welcome: Mark I'm glad you made it. You were the man with all the knowledge on these tractors :fing32:

·
Super Moderator
32,050 Posts
mark777 said:
Hey Durwood, (and every one else)

I finally made it over here....still have some problems with my pc and am using my brothers just to touch bases with everyone. I hope to have mine fixed soon.

I am so glad that a few brave soles blew new life into the very popular TF.
I wish all the best for the new forum, and the people responsible for MTF .

Regards, Mark

( I know...what's this got to do with Ebay???) Still mad at Ebay for backing down when Yanmar flexed their mucles.

Hey Mark, I see you made it!!

I had wanted to give you the web address here, but I had heard that some links have been dumped out of PM's over at TBN, so I had to be a little cryptic.:D Glad you made it :Welcome:

·
Retired MTF Admin
11,156 Posts
Thanks guys,

As it is right now, can only spend a few minutes as I stop off here to view the site. Hope to list my house next week, and then give serious consideration to my pc problems.....If it keeps giving me trouble i'll find an ISP and to heck with dial up.

Hope to have some new pix in the very near future...

Regards, Mark.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts