My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Learning as I go along
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My cousin inherited several small pieces of property from her parents this year. Some of them were left to them, and had not been touched in years. She has several sheds, and barns, each with their own unique time capsules spanning over 80 years of collecting and hording.

This was just one of the GT's we found while helping her sort for sale items ranging from tools, old fishing gear and an outboard motor from the 20's.

Attachments

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts
I'd need a picture to tell how much it is worth.

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts
Maby $100-$400 in running condition

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,241 Posts
ok...I bought a Dynamark....8-36 in like 1972 I think it was....paid 515 includin state tax for it... has a 8 hp Briggs on it....36 inch cut...twin blade deck... 3 speed all alum....tranny...built like a rock...was a tough tranny.... even pulled my pick-up with it uphill even...today...I give it a figure of 50-75$ on the open market...

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
If it runs and cuts, here in NY maybe $100.00 bill all cleaned up pretty like.

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Its not a GT Garden Tractor, It is a LT Lawn Tractor, as such it is worth $100 to $150 if it runs and mows. Please post some pictures of the other tractors and boat motors. Ed

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
great looking machine

·
GT Finatic
62 Posts
Those are great tractors I had one 5 or 6 years back and for its size it was an absolute tank. The one I had was the 11hp model briggs engine cast sleave I think it was 42" cut. Mine however was light blue and white The body style was the same. I got a new tractor so I took the deck off an used it to sort of play with pulling a wagon broke down vehicles to and from the barn ect. We once hooked it up to a Honda recon 250 and he held the atv wide open and got it up to 3rd gear and I was still pulling him around like it was nobodys buisness that little tractor didnt even sweat. I only had turf tires on and the recon had an aggressive tire and you could tell it by the rutts he left that were atleast 10" deep. I used the tractor for a long while untill I donated it to my father to pull his wagons and such with. Great mahines for what they are definately worth 150.00 if every thing works well because as I said they are a tank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts