My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

So I posted in the craftsman forum not long ago about a craftsman LT10 that I inherited. Going through my grandpops stuff, there's actually 10 tractors in various states of disrepair besides his old craftsman I need to sort out. One of them is a Dynamark that I used to drive as a kid. Its a16HP 42" cut model. I don't have any instructions for it. Its rough, but definitely savable. I'd like to repower it with another B&S opposed Twin. Are these difficult to get parts for? Is it worth re powering or can I just get its original motor rebuilt? It's built like a tank and sits higher than any other GT i've seen. always really liked driving it. The rear diff is really rusty on it, in case there's a problem with that are they tough to source?

Thanks all in advance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so just finished tearing this apart, and I'm trying to find parts for the rear diff to rebuild it. There's was a tag on it that's very hard to read but it has OD2345 1013 2571 written on it. Any ideas what this is or who made the transaxles for dynamark? Looks way too overbuilt to be a generic peerless unit,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts