My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22’ JD X330 48”Deck/44”Blower
44 Posts
My dealer had no riding mower/tractors left when I went in yesterday for some oil and a filter for my first service (8 hours on my 1 month old X330). I also picked up their last home service kit (for my 100 hour change) since the one I needed was already sitting on the shelf. When I bought my X330 a month ago stock was already dwindling and they had to bring mine in from the showroom floor from another dealer outside of town an hour away.

Reactions: UrbanTractor

·
Registered
22’ JD X330 48”Deck/44”Blower
44 Posts
I called the local dealer to inquire about a 44” snowblower for my 1 month old X330 today. My sales rep told me it was a wise move to check now, most will wait until September/October and by then it’s often too late due to supply/demand, especially this year. (it’s even worse in Canada). They had a couple in stock so I put a deposit down right away over the phone, picking it up this weekend. Prices seem to jumping lately too, just noticed my X330 is listed as $700 more than I paid a month ago.

We usually get our first major dump in November,
.. but it does come as early as late September/ early October…Northern Alberta 🇨🇦

400’+ driveway

Vehicle Car Snow Tire Motor vehicle

Reactions: UrbanTractor
1 - 2 of 2 Posts