My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
:sidelaugh I thought I built some strange stuff , that international pick up beats me all to pieces!!!
some good pics B, thanks for posting them:congrats:

·
Branded for LIFE !!!
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea Don ::they waisted some time on that one..
..B,

·
Branded for LIFE !!!
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For some reason Durwood was hugging this midget sized combine..
I think he has a problem..B,:trink40: :imnotlist

·
Branded for LIFE !!!
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
did you see the Veneer mill..
thats one of this shows features..... B,

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,101 Posts
Lot's of cool stuff there, but i never did see the Cotton Candy B said would be there. Oh..wait a minute, he said Eye candy maybe.:lalala:

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Great pictures but I kept looking for the phillipino women.:sidelaugh

·
Retired MTF Admin
11,156 Posts
Woah....Hey Byron/Durwood,

Do you see what I see? That lil' green Oliver has been exceptionally altered with some very interesting (and excellently done) sheet metal replacement - Hood, Cowl, grille and lights from another familiar Japanese tractor:

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
:congrats: Mark, I was wondering if that was Yanmar hiding under that Oliver green paint. Tractor is very well done indeed!! :eek:mg:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Byron R

Thanks for the great pictures! Enjoyed looking at them. :fing32:

·
3,101 Posts

Do you see what I see? That lil' green Oliver has been exceptionally altered with some very interesting (and excellently done) sheet metal replacement - Hood, Cowl, grille and lights from another familiar Japanese tractor:

Mark
Hey Mark, i told B that it looked like a yanmar, and neither one of us had ever seen that tractor before. It looks great though. i told B that is the tractor i would take home from the whole show if given a choice. The big show is in Portland,indiana next month. I'm hoping we can make it there plus West Liberty, ohio next month too.

Dur

·
3,101 Posts
That trip sounds like the making of a movie ... now to come up with a Name ??

Great photos B :congrats: Thanks
Stand by Ken....could be a big news story in the making here. :bananapow

·
Branded for LIFE !!!
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

Mark
Yea Mark::: We probably spent more time looking at that sweet oliver than any others at the show...Dur said that was his favorite..and I said untill i let you ..Ride my JD40....LOL.............we did see a set of disk plows that were priced at $650.00..so i was smileing ..B,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts