My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after 10 years of service, the recoil spring on my 10323 gave up the ghost. Took it apart and it looks like the recoil spring isn't servicable - looks like it's all part of the shroud as one assembly. Do I have to buy the whole shroud to fix this? Anyone gone through this before? Thanks.

·
The owners manual
1,570 Posts
As of matter of fact I just ordered a new recoil unit for my 10324 yesterday and the cost is $20.00 which included tax. I believe it is in the manual which states "due to low cost of the assembly, we do not stock individual parts". It is a pressed together assembly. Just drill out the rivets and and relpace with bolds and nuts. I think it will make it a much simpler install.

Dick (JRJ)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, so say I drill out the rivets, is the recoil spring available? When I go on the LB parts website, all I see is the whole recoil assembly as one unit. Do you get a spring from another LB and install it in the duraforce shroud or ? Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.