My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I suppose some of you have been following my Duraforce rebuild drama. Well I finished it all up Friday put it back together and decided to let all the sealants cure for a day-and let it sit all day yesterday while I did some flood damage control from a few weeks ago.

I went out this morning added some gas/LB oil I mixed about 5.5 ounces per gallon instead of 4 and gave it a pull. Here's what happened.

[/URL][/IMG]

I let it run at varying rpms for about 10-15 minutes. I will run it under load this week when I cut the grass. Thank the Lord no leaks, no surging, no vibrations, no rattling....:00000033:

·
Administrator
21,223 Posts
Congratulations! We all knew you could do it. Good job.

All in all, pretty easy task for you?

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations! We all knew you could do it. Good job.

All in all, pretty easy task for you?
Thanks Brad. Yes. I took my time. Did it in small increments and yes it was easier than I thought. I learned a few things to do next time but all in all I am confident that it went together just about as well as I coul dhave hoped.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice sounding DuraForce, good job. Is that a Tiny Tach?
Thanks Toby. Yes is a micro Tach. Use it for motorcycles, weedeaters, LBs and other small engines. I think it goes to 18,500 rpms.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is a mod on here, a nice guy too.... you got the duraforce running better than new great job!:trink39:
Thanks...I now have neighbors and friends wanting me to "tune" and fix their machines.:p

·
LAWN-BOY-AHOLIC
1,349 Posts
Man, that DF not only sounds good, it looks brand new! Good Job!

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
I missed this thread before... nice work on the rebuild. Sounds great, and as others mentioned looks great as well.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I missed this thread before... nice work on the rebuild. Sounds great, and as others mentioned looks great as well.
Thanks Bob.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts