My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a set of duals for my L from E-Bay. They look small, I have never seen a 2 wheel Gravely with dauls, (pictures only) so I have no way to compare what they look like. Do they come in different sizes? What type of material are they made from? Started blasting them in my blast cabinet and the appear to be cast steel and not cast iron, very hard to get a profile on them to give something for the paint to hold on to. One has a cast number L9 ??? More questions to follow on the install after I get the new tires in.

Thanks BUD

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,735 Posts
Picked up a set of duals for my L from E-Bay. They look small, I have never seen a 2 wheel Gravely with dauls, (pictures only) so I have no way to compare what they look like. Do they come in different sizes? What type of material are they made from? Started blasting them in my blast cabinet and the appear to be cast steel and not cast iron, very hard to get a profile on them to give something for the paint to hold on to. One has a cast number L9 ??? More questions to follow on the install after I get the new tires in.

Thanks BUD
They came in two different lengths from the factory but both look alike otherwise. Large ones are 6.25" lenght.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts