Ive been waiting for a window to broadcast spray 2 4 D in advance of core aeration and overseeding. But, we have been stuck in a cycle of late day storms every day and I am running out of time to seed. If I spray in the morning and it gets hit with a storm late day is it the end of the world? Or should I wait it out and just not seed if I run out of time? The product says 3 to 4 weeks before seeding which is getting a little late here already.