My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
My kid @ W.H. gift shop:
7,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all you folks!

Been pretty busy and not had any computer time other than checking email when I get to a computer

We drove from Daytona to Portland in less than 72 hours; me, the 4 kids, and all the animals in the minivan, then had a few days to settle the kids in before going to Anchorage for two weeks training.

Now am back back in Wrangell where we will live. Started new job here yesterday, and busy looking for place to live; rentals are tight as people come for the summer and also for fishing seasons.

Am selling my home in Daytona so trying to work that and possibly buy here; its a great place. No crime, everyones friendly. Not much of a cellular signal and where I am staying while home-hunting theres no cell at all; kids still in Portland, hope to have them (and the animals) fly up this week

Thanks for the emails and PM's and all, sorry to not be able to reply back to each

Will be back on here much more when I get my crap out of the cargo shipping container at the barge terminal (when I find a place) and can get my computer out; am using only the phone for now to check messages

I am on facebook; I think JDA is on there, too and some others? Ken in TX? So you can track some pics I have uploaded from my phone thatway

The seafood here is un bee leave able.

Talk with ya'll later!!!

·
Retired - Veteran Mod
6,791 Posts
Hey, Edward!!!

Thanks for the update.

Sounds like you've got your hands full right now.

Looking forward to some more "thorough" updates... and pictures!!!

Be good....

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Great to hear from you. Sounds like you are enjoying Alaska.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Edward

We are awaiting your return and certainly understand you are VERY busy now. Best of luck on a smooth transition! :fing32:

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
Good luck and best wishes! :fing32:

·
Administrator
21,928 Posts
Good seafood, huh? Well, I was really looking forward to a FL visit in the winter, but AK might be a good place for an MTF summer seafood festival! Bet we could round up a few folks that like to eat.

Take care, good luck, and stay in touch.

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
Well, Edward, and it's about time too! From "The Blue Hair State" to the "Blue Fingers, Toes and Other Extremeties State" whatta change!:) Stay in touch and.... NATURALLY....

:wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp: :wwp: :wwp:

:D

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
hey Ed, glad you checked in...

man i cant wait to see pics and hear about things this winter!!!

:wwp::wwp::wwp:

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Great to hear from you, Edward. Man, from Florida to Alaska --- that is what I call "acclimation". Good luck!

·
6,361 Posts
Good to hear from you and you made it alright. :thThumbsU

Check in when you can (and as often) keep us updated. :wwp:

Best of luck with this new page in your life, I'll be wishing the best for you and yours. :trink39:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
And TG you thought you made a big jump from texas!!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts