My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I thought I wrote it down in my manual but i can't find the length of the belt. I need the belt length for the drive belt on a 1977 16/6 tiwn. I sherded the belt while grading my driveway with a front dozer. blade.:thanku: :thThumbsU:thThumbsU

·
Registered
62 Posts
well I thought I wrote it down in my manual but i can't find the length of the belt. I need the belt length for the drive belt on a 1977 16/6 tiwn. I sherded the belt while grading my driveway with a front dozer. blade.:thanku: :thThumbsU:thThumbsU
original part # 2692R,now BP 80 DAYCO , may have changed again.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys!! I am going to go over everything that has to do with the belt, because this was a fairly new belt, that it tore up. I'm thinking it has a idler pulley that has gone south. Small Fry I will be sure to check out the pivot bushing too. In the mean time I have swapped all the Impalaments over to my 66, so I can finish working up the driveway LOL. Dirt Dog wants me to come and get the Red Rooster. Thanks Again!! :thThumbsU :thThumbsU
Floyd

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found the problem, that caused the belt breakage. it was the V idler pulley seized. Everything else looks, and feels good. thanks Plow for you help too. Small Fry the clutch Pivot work as it should, with out excess play. So I think itwill be fine. I have my parts Ordered they should be here Monday. Thanks eveyone for your help

:thThumbsU:thThumbsU :thanku:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts