My Tractor Forum banner

Does anyone know which tractor this cab fits?

350 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  gt275
I bought this cab a while ago and would like to know which john deere model it will fit. The previous owner told me it came of off a John deere 325. When I looked online the cabs on the 325s look all different than mine. Anyone know which model it will fit. Sorry for the bad pictures.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
I you don't see any ID#s anywhere, you are going to have to turn it upright and get some better photos...it is really hard to tell anything with those pictures
Looks a bit like this one but not exactly the same:

Organism Font Rectangle Slope Parallel
It looks like it could fit a 300 series or a lx model. Any #'s on it?
Not for a 300 series, they have a definitive spot to get in front of the gas cap on the back portion.
I will check for ID tag and post better pics tomorrow.
I you don't see any ID#s anywhere, you are going to have to turn it upright and get some better photos...it is really hard to tell anything with those pictures
Tags on those are normally on the area at the top left of the windshield inside the cab looking out.
Reactions: MARK (LI)
No ID tags but here are some better pics. Maybe it's homemade?
Tags on those are normally on the area at the top left of the windshield inside the cab looking out.

Attachments

Looks to be in excellent condition for it's age.
The tags on mine were always on the inside back leftside.
Definitely not from an early lx188, gt275, 325 or gx345 type tractor. I have and had both.
Looks to be from a 212 216 316 or 318 series. Could even been a 100 series from the '60's or 70's.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts