My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. (newbe) Been on here for some time and guess it's time to ask a question..And show a picture.
Does anybody know anything about P8210028.jpg this mower. It was free. Love that word.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Turf Trac is one of those odd balls. It is not a relabeled MTD or Murray like a lot of unique names. I did own one(front engine tractor model). I believe they only made them in the 80's early 90's. There isn't very much info at all on them. What do you need to know?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for taking so long to get back..I was looking for info on brake linkage and/or brake pads. put on new pads and still not much for brakes. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide..

·
Registered
247 Posts
If it has the 3 inch visible brake disc you need to adjust the retaining bolt for the brakes just right. Most riders also have an adjustment nut on the linkage that pulls on the brake spring tighter or looser. Just look and it is a pretty basic system.

·
new nut but loving it
1,595 Posts
I had a turf trac lawn tractor that was gifted to us by my father inlaw. I believe this was the house brand for the co-op stores. Neat little machine! Good luck with your search for information.

·
Super Moderator
17,111 Posts
That RER is a MTD made Machine it is Based on the White R-50:thThumbsU

·
I'm a goat specalist.
89 Posts
There's one of those in a lot down the road, its all rusted to ****. It looks pretty dead to me but could be fixed up nice for someone that had the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts