My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this model snow blower and I am wondering if it fits a suburban tractor.

Could someone give me some information about the snowblower?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Hi LJ.
I have a Haban 1-stage blower that will NOT fit the Suburban, unless you do extensive remodeling of the mounting frame and auger package. So, I believe, you will need a Suburban specific blower.
Now, maybe a blower from the early years will fit the Suburbans from later years, and vice versa, but I'll leave that up to the experts.
Have you checked that number thru the Craftsman fit-up guides that are in the stickie section? Also, how about the instruction booklet on www.sears.com or www.managemyhome.com . It might say in there.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi LJ.
I have a Haban 1-stage blower that will NOT fit the Suburban, unless you do extensive remodeling of the mounting frame and auger package. So, I believe, you will need a Suburban specific blower.
Now, maybe a blower from the early years will fit the Suburbans from later years, and vice versa, but I'll leave that up to the experts.
Have you checked that number thru the Craftsman fit-up guides that are in the stickie section? Also, how about the instruction booklet on www.sears.com or www.managemyhome.com . It might say in there.
The snow blower is actualy for a gt-18 hydro. The snow blower has to be for a suburban model with the front slide in mount.

Does anybody know what the snowblower model I listed is for?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, so after reading some more information that people provided me, the model I listed is for a tractor that is newer then a suburban model. So it won't fit my gt-18 hydro.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts