My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to take a picture of the rider snow blade I have and realized I have a Gravely junkyard.

Actually I consider the parts-machines to be "repurposed" as described below.

D7K_1011640x485.jpg
The 30" mower is supporting the rear tire of a GT I had to get under.

D7K_1019640x424.jpg
The wheel of this 2 wheeler is being used as a bird bath. Yes that is another 30" mower behind it!!

D7K_1012640x389.jpg
A Pro 8 being used to test the fading characteristics of Gravely paint.

D7K_1018800x476.jpg
A cultivator supplying a home for moles.

Show us a picture of your "repurposed Gravely tractor/attachment!

·
Gravoholic
4 Posts

The wheel of this 2 wheeler is being used as a bird bath.

A Pro 8 being used to test the fading characteristics of Gravely paint.
:crybaby:

That pro8 looks better than the one I have running :banghead3

Dont even want to speak about the Mountaineer :eek:

:D

·
Premium Member
8,842 Posts
Sell me the Pro 8, the cultivator, and the 30" deck and I will make them all good again.

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's the story with the Mountaineer? That's way too rare a tractor to be left sitting on its side.
It is an 8hp. It ran then was "parked", no transmission problems at all. Its 12hp 2 operating hour cousin is in the enclosed trailer 40 feet away.

Bring me a trade!! You can have a Mountianeer or two!!

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,733 Posts
It is an 8hp. It ran then was "parked", no transmission problems at all. Its 12hp 2 operating hour cousin is in the enclosed trailer 40 feet away.

Bring me a trade!! You can have a Mountianeer or two!!
If it is still there in Feb. you might loose the Pro and the Mountaineer.

·
Premium Member
8,842 Posts
I have some junk around here but believe me it is truly junk.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
My junkyard is still small, and as such, I am taking donations :fing32: Currently I have the remains of a 50" deck and a model 5X LH 30" mower. The 30" may be salvageable.

·
Gravelyyard.com
5,922 Posts
My junkyard is still small, and as such, I am taking donations :fing32: Currently I have the remains of a 50" deck and a model 5X LH 30" mower. The 30" may be salvageable.
Drive over to centeral Maryland and I'll fix you up with so L tractors. Every junk yard must have some Ls.

·
Registered
264 Posts
One LI, an older white 40" deck off a 430 (in decent shape, no gearbox), 3 asst mfg lawn carts, wheels/tires. If it sits here too long, it goes to scrap.

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,733 Posts
One LI, an older white 40" deck off a 430 (in decent shape, no gearbox), 3 asst mfg lawn carts, wheels/tires. If it sits here too long, it goes to scrap.
Define too long. I have stuff that has been sitting for 10 years. Up north everything is stored indoors. Down here it gets stored where it can.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Drive over to centeral Maryland and I'll fix you up with so L tractors. Every junk yard must have some Ls.
I do need to travel past Ohio sometime... that's the farthest east that I've been. Looks like a 12 hour drive, give or take, so only one day to get there. I will certainly keep it in mind :thanku: Can't have too many Gravelys!

·
Premium Member
8,842 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts