My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made my 45 loader a skid steer quick attach system, so I could use proper forks. That worked well. Now I want a grapple. I have a summit hydraulics diverter valve that I want to split the curl function. Has anyone brainstormed ways to mount this conveniently on the tractor without tearing into the hydraulics further than the ports? Or would it be better to mount the diverter on the loader itself? Any ideas appreciated!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Following. Is do this on my x595 and maybe in my 2305.

What shell is that? Looks clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Following. Is do this on my x595 and maybe in my 2305.

What shell is that? Looks clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I'm a little slow - What shell are you referring to?

I've decided to mount it on the loader itself, seems simpler, and easier to transfer to a new machine when I can find myself an x595 or x748! Will post pictures along the way.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have the artillian on my 2205 deere it was a kit that had everything as far as installation the electrical was the hardest part.

Doug

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the artillian on my 2205 deere it was a kit that had everything as far as installation the electrical was the hardest part.

Doug

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Oh wow, really? I thought you just run ground and power from a switch to the valve, and when power is switched on, the valve is open, off - the valve is closed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Valve is in and works perfect! Added a joystick and threw a button on that to control the valve. Here's some pictures if anyone is looking to do this and stumbles on this thread. Just have to clean up the 3rd function quick-connect mounts on the loader crossbeam.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts