My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those living with this nasty disease like I do, a research study found that a drug created many decades ago for alcoholics is effective treating Lyme disease. There is a Facebook group just for the topic of treating Lyme disease with Disulfiram. There are YouTube videos on it also. If you look around Facebook there are a lot of groups related to treating Lyme disease.
A year ago a guy totaled his car in an accident near the restaurant/bar I work in. He couldn’t get a ride home from anyone he knew so for a few bucks I gave him a 20 mile ride home. Turns out he was the 4th person in Minnesota to get diagnosed with Lyme disease which was in 1985. The first Minnesota case was 1980. My bullseye rash was between 82 and 84 living in Rochester Minnesota at that time. I might have been the first person in S.E. Minnesota to get Lyme disease???? From 81 to 84 I was the neighborhood kid mowing lots of lawns. I remember showing my brother the bullseye on my upper right arm and he said oh it’s just likely a tick bite and nothing to worry about. Most Doctors didn’t hear about Lyme disease until the late 80’s.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts