My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this 4' tandem disk for $250; seems like a good price, but will my JD 2210 handle it okay?

Attachments

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
i would tend to think so, as long as you have weight

·
Registered
108 Posts
My guess is your 2210 will pull that and you won't even know its behind you. A few years ago I pulled 6' set of disks with 2 double rows of disks with my old 650 4x4.

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, guys. I might just get this one... Now, all I will need is a trailer to haul all me things around in! And, TG, great to know someone who actually has used one with a 2210.

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Mine is a old ford N series 5 foot 6 inch wide set.. 22 inch disks double gang .. if i don't hang 5, 42 lb weights off the front it will lift the front of my 2210.. With that four foot set you will be fine..

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My 2210 has a full set of the suit case weights that came on it when I bought the tractor; now, if I just had a fall deer food plot to use it on... Maybe I need to rent myself out; I actually like doing this stuff so much, I would just about do it for free! Mind you, I am new to all this tractor/disking/cutting stuff. But it sure is fun!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Perfect match for your 2210. I have a frontier 4 foot disc harrow I use with my 2305. I do hire my work out. It can be very rewarding especially in the spring. I have done some deer plots for different folks. I have a 4 foot bushogg also along with JD 647 tiller,FEl,62" mmm, 4 foot BB.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts