My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any besides the engine cover on the SX75?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? I've tried the internet but no info. Even tried looking for collectible brochures to buy on ebay but haven't seen any.

·
Super Moderator
16,690 Posts
The SX75 is Basically the deluxe Model over the RX75 Meaning the engine cover and a few cosmetic changes the RX75 could be Had with either Pull start or electric start The SX75 had electric start standard:thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
:howdy: You made me dig out my ("87") sales brochure.
Yes the SX 75 had the "GULL WING" styling where the shroud and seat tilted for access to the engine and battery the RX seat only tilted. The RX has a decibel rating of 87 while the SX closed cover 85 :woohoo1:
The SX 75 also had rubber floor mats standard and a higher seat back. probably explaining the RX75's 380 lbs, while the SX75 @ 190 lbs.
Both had 9 HP splash lube with electronic ignition and electric start. FYI the RX73 had a recoil start
The SX had front and rear gauge wheels on the mower deck while the RX's front wheels were optional.
KATT had a SX 95 which featured a full pressure 12.5 Kawasaki and 38" deck AND I had the optional chrome wheel covers too !:fing32:
there was probably more but this is just the Sales Brochure. :banghead3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts