My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
After buying a moldboard and a disk harrow for $125 from a couple of old boys, I pulled one out of their woods about like that - an MTD84A. I think I had $35 left on me. They took it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i never heard of a indy? is that some kind of special rare model of craftsmen? if i was in GA it woulda been gone. 150 for that and all it prob needs is a carb kit and battery i woulda been all over that. im movin to georgia. seems like every day you post up another amazing find. why can ti have any luck like that:banghead3

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i never heard of a indy? is that some kind of special rare model of craftsmen? if i was in GA it woulda been gone. 150 for that and all it prob needs is a carb kit and battery i woulda been all over that. im movin to georgia. seems like every day you post up another amazing find. why can ti have any luck like that:banghead3
Seems that it was a special edition model. This one is the big model 20hp. Onan. The other model had an 18hp. Briggs. Think i just sold it. Supposed to pick up tomo. Goin to get some more to resell Sunday afternoon.

71Dodge move up here by me and well fight over tractors. Last few days there coming outa the woodwork at me.Made almost 500.00 (profit) this week alone flipping tractors.

·
Registered
63 Posts
71Dodge move up here by me and well fight over tractors. Last few days there coming outa the woodwork at me.Made almost 500.00 (profit) this week alone flipping tractors.
haha that sounds like a plan. and **** 500 isnt to bad for 50 dollar mowers. im taking a vacation up there and buying you out hahaha:trink39:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts