My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
hi everyone. I'm new to the site. I bought this about a year ago for 300 bucks. It does have a belly mower. Its 60 inch. I did fix the steering. The tractor has 700 hours on it. It does mow. And is really a powerful machine. I'm looking for more info on attachments. I'd love to find a loader to fit on it. Also did I get a good deal? I'm a landscaper and know little about tractor prices. I do have a lot of land but my zero turns are much faster and turn way better.

so whats it worth?
where can I find a loader aattachment?
or any attachments.

thank you.

Rich

·
Super Moderator
28,990 Posts
The Deutz-Allis-Agco 1920's were made by Simplicity. I believe the Simplicity Conquest is the comparable GT from their line. Pretty much anything that will work on the Conquest will work on your machine. You did really good if the only thing that needed fixed was the steering. Those wheel weights are worth about the price you paid for the whole thing. This was one of the other Green tractors that I would have liked to gotten a hold of.

·
Super Moderator
28,990 Posts
By the way, the Simplicity model that is the same is the Sunstar not the Conquest. Here is a photo of a Sunstar with FEL and backhoe, so yes yours will handle an FEL, not sure who makes for them though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh wow!!!!! I need to find this. The 1 thing I've been reading was 2 controls on the left hand side. I have 1. Which is the belly plow lift and the throttle. I dont see any other quick connectors for hydro attachments.
Thanks for the info. Wheel weights... wow!!!
This machine runs really good for the year.. I bought a new seat. But really want to find a loader and now would love the backhoe.

Again. Thank you!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts