My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Kish JD 318/420/430
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok admins and mods, how do we delete conversations (old system - PMs) in order to control space used, we were only allowed some many????

·
Super Moderator
26,701 Posts
Those limits were arbitrary and started when SimpleJohn was hosting due to size of his server I believe. Now that they are in the cloud not sure they care. Anyways go to your avatar in upper right and click on it, then open "Conversations" in the listing you can select the ones you want to delete, as soon as you select the first one this window will pop-up at the bottom:

·
15,000 +posts!
19,694 Posts
Is there still a 5000 word limit on PM's ?....always found that highly irritating,especially when you'd written a long reply ,then find out it wont let you post until you deleted a lot of it!..

·
Kish JD 318/420/430
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those limits were arbitrary and started when SimpleJohn was hosting due to size of his server I believe. Now that they are in the cloud not sure they care. Anyways go to your avatar in upper right and click on it, then open "Conversations" in the listing you can select the ones you want to delete, as soon as you select the first one this window will pop-up at the bottom: View attachment 2444454
I do not get that banner

·
Kish JD 318/420/430
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That works, gives 2 choices left as possible rejoin if topic should come up again. Thank you Cat385B

1 - 8 of 8 Posts