My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago this guy offers me a bag n wagon cart for 40.00 and says its in "real good shape". Kinda interested i tell him to send me a pic. Junk isnt the word. Look at the back of the wagon..all crushed and mangled. I didnt even respond back to the guy. I dont get some people.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
i wonder if he knows its not good to leave the wagon it the highway where dumptrucks can hit it, if the back wasnt hit by a dump truck it would be in good shape to me

·
GramPa
1,043 Posts
To some "GOOD SHAPE" can mean if you are unable to crawl around on your hands and knees to see the underside than the undercarriage is in "GOOD SHAPE" for others, often the buyer "GOOD SHAPE" is the same as if the thing just came from the factory. If you buy it, you should know what shape it is in before bringing it home.....just like you did. Easy though for some to get on either side of the fence. I keep in mind that perception is reality for those who preceive it.

A few weeks ago this guy offers me a bag n wagon cart for 40.00 and says its in "real good shape". Kinda interested i tell him to send me a pic. Junk isnt the word. Look at the back of the wagon..all crushed and mangled. I didnt even respond back to the guy. I dont get some people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts