My Tractor Forum banner

Deere 300 w/ Johnson loader

19752 Views 102 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  cd202
Just got my new to me 300 put back together after installing new fuel line, rebuilding carb, and installing new fender mounts. Just worked her for the first time too. I love this thing.

That k341 is a beast. Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire

Sent from the MTF Free App
See less See more
1 - 20 of 103 Posts
looking good , i waiting on this heat wave to move outta here so i can use my 322 with same loader you have . or sure looks the same.
also do you have any info on this loader i cant seem to find anything about this size , seen a lot of other johnson loaders but not this style .as in size, real color for any info mine looks about same color but i've seen others that are a goldish blend i guess id call it , so wondering if the yellow is correct , ty
See less See more
Mine is more of a "construction yellow" than Deere yellow. I have a Johnson ARPS backblade that I got with it too, same color.

I don't have any info, so if anyone has any out there let us know.

I'm sure we would both appreciate it.
I picked up a Johnson Loader a few weeks back. Modified for 318 from 140. I'm happy with mine but yours sure is prettier.

Nice looking setup you have!
I found out why people like power steering so much. Wow, with a load in the bucket I definitely can't turn on a dime

Just got my new to me 300 put back together after installing new fuel line, rebuilding carb, and installing new fender mounts. Just worked her for the first time too. I love this thing.

That k341 is a beast. View attachment 377370

Wow nice set up.. I have a huge favor to ask.. Can I get the measurements of the loader uprights?
I purchased a Johnson loader without uprights and I want to install it on my tractor and need to build them..

Thanks

Greg
See less See more
Mine is more of a "construction yellow" than Deere yellow. I have a Johnson ARPS backblade that I got with it too, same color.

I don't have any info, so if anyone has any out there let us know.

I'm sure we would both appreciate it.
I have the same Johnson Loader on my Ford LGT 165 and love it.(controls on the left to steer right handed)
Was told it was a model 14 but could never verify that. There are a couple Johnson Manuals In the MTF REFERENCE LIBRARY that you can download for free.

If you use the search box and type in Ford LGT attachments you will come up with a link to Tractor data that shows that loader as an option. You have to click on all three headings to see all the options. (77 of them)
See less See more
Wow nice set up.. I have a huge favor to ask.. Can I get the measurements of the loader uprights?
I purchased a Johnson loader without uprights and I want to install it on my tractor and need to build them..

Thanks

Greg
I can give you measurements and pics for the uprights (towers) but bear in mind they then are attached to the undercarriage which you probably are also missing and varies tractor to tractor. You should down load the manuals and accessory link as well, may help.
See less See more
Mine looks identical as well. I think it's a Johnson 10 but not 100% sure either. I'll have to go thru the paperwork at home. For some dumb reason, it has right hand controls with right hand hydro on tractor, so dumb. The yellowish paint on mine matches exactly with the JcPenney Tractor paint. The loader has since been moved to the the Farm King which is red, not a good look but oh well.
There are a few other video's of it as well.
See less See more
Mine looks identical as well. I think it's a Johnson 10 but not 100% sure either. I'll have to go thru the paperwork at home. For some dumb reason, it has right hand controls with right hand hydro on tractor, so dumb. The yellowish paint on mine matches exactly with the JcPenney Tractor paint. The loader has since been moved to the the Farm King which is red, not a good look but oh well.
That JL 10 certainly looks like mine except for the RH controls. The S shaped undercarriage tubes running to the rear axel appear heavier on mine though. Could never get a good catalogue on these loaders or what constituted the model numbers. My Ford LGT also has center braces running from side to side, right thru the engine compartment. Would have to think that is almost model specific. Will have to get some pics to compare.
See less See more
I can give you measurements and pics for the uprights (towers) but bear in mind they then are attached to the undercarriage which you probably are also missing and varies tractor to tractor. You should down load the manuals and accessory link as well, may help.
I just need the measurement for the uprights, I need to fab the undercarriage also..

Your help is greatly appreciated..
See less See more
Greg, just took a few pics for reference. What we need is some pics of one that is not mounted. Try using the MTF search box with different wordings of Johnson Loader, FEL, front end loader, etc and see what comes up. Will post general pics in a bit.
Greg, just took a few pics for reference. What we need is some pics of one that is not mounted. Try using the MTF search box with different wordings of Johnson Loader, FEL, front end loader, etc and see what comes up. Will post general pics in a bit.
I have attached a few pictures

Attachments

See less See more
I have attached a few pictures
Here is a drawing I have done up

Attachments

See less See more
I'm assuming the pics on the trailer are not yours as towers are already built. The bolt on lower flanges gives you another option, mine are welded . The front mount in the pic is very model specific. did you see any reference to what it came off? What are you putting yours on.

Can't tell much on the green one on the Ford. Appears to be welded to the frame but should go back to the rear axel or will break the frame in half.
See less See more
Larry,
It is going on my 2006 Ingersoll 4018. I am building the loader frame so it attaches to the front mule drive and will attach to the rear axle. It will be solid.. Not sure how I will mount to the cross member yet but I want to be able to remove it rather quickly..

Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
A few pics, probably should have been closer but you probably can enlarge them.

Note triangular brace from top of tower to frame at front and center braces thru the engine compartment, I have not seen center braces like this on anything else.

See pump mount at elect. pto, and general hose routing. Also see towers and undercarriage tie in just clear of fender pan.

Note all quick couplings at the control valve body for removal but it is a single purpose tractor so never comes off. My policy is if you need another attachment, you buy another tractor. More fun that way.

Attachments

See less See more
A few pics, probably should have been closer but you probably can enlarge them.

Note triangular brace from top of tower to frame at front and center braces thru the engine compartment, I have not seen center braces like this on anything else.

See pump mount at elect. pto, and general hose routing. Also see towers and undercarriage tie in just clear of fender pan.

Note all quick couplings at the control valve body for removal but it is a single purpose tractor so never comes off. My policy is if you need another attachment, you buy another tractor. More fun that way.
Wow..
Very nice set up.. My uprights are going to be braced to the front of the tractor.. My pump will be installed in the front bracket (see picture) and run off the electric pto clutch. So if I could just get the tower measurement and fitting locations I will be forever in your debt..

Attachments

See less See more
Mine looks identical as well. I think it's a Johnson 10 but not 100% sure either. I'll have to go thru the paperwork at home. For some dumb reason, it has right hand controls with right hand hydro on tractor, so dumb. The yellowish paint on mine matches exactly with the JcPenney Tractor paint. The loader has since been moved to the the Farm King which is red, not a good look but oh well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Psel7FNgaY
I believe that loader is a Johnson 12C, not a Johnson 10.
See less See more
1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.