My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,398 Posts
Congrats !! So sorry I never saw this on my feed in phone or did not notice!!

·
Administrator
11,907 Posts
Congratulations Darrin! :thThumbsU

One of these times I'm gonna make it the few miles up to one of your plow days. I don't have anything to plow with but would be good to just stop and see you guys in person and say hi. :tango_face_smile:

·
Premium Member
7,135 Posts
Congratulations Darrin! :thThumbsU

One of these times I'm gonna make it the few miles up to one of your plow days. I don't have anything to plow with but would be good to just stop and see you guys in person and say hi. :tango_face_smile:

Come on up! Plow day is near Licking Fairfield county line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Active member, now deceased, but not forgotten.
4,150 Posts
Congratulations Darrin very deserved recognition. I enjoy seeing all the pictures.

·
Premium Member
8,207 Posts
Congrats Darrin, nice write up and I love that you take in the orphaned Deeres.

·
Premium Member
7,135 Posts
I wanted to take a minute & says thanks for all the kind words, I was shocked when I got the Email about me being MTF FMOM, I'm still looking for some old pictures of my first 420 for I can post them before this month is over. I had a neighbor me ask how many JD's have I owned thru the years, the count was 24, however, I only bought 3 that ran when I bought them, that was my first 210 in 1989, then my first 420 in 2005 & my X720 in 2012. One of the items I really like about MTF is how it covers all brands of machines & every machine that we can all use in our yards. The resources here are the best, seems like there is always someone here who has a shared experience that can help someone else.
my bad, I guess I bought 4 tractors than ran when I bought them, add X485 to my list of runners.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts