My Tractor Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,297 Posts
Congrats Brad, well deserved indeed! You and I have experienced much here together. I would just like folks to know just how much work Brad has done here through the years, largely behind the scenes. Much of it, the nuts and bolts kind. The kind that goes without recognition. And that's fine with Brad, because he's one of the most selfless people I've had the pleasure to know in my life. A person of hard work, and quiet, modest strength. And most certainly a pillar of our community here at MTF. Thank you, sir, and again, congratulations!

·
Super Moderator
37,082 Posts
Brad, congrats on the FMOM! You've got a nice family there! Glad you've been around to keep all of us straight all these years!

·
Administrator
17,822 Posts
Late to the party as usual. Congrats Brad. And ditto to what all of the others have said. You can be very proud of the families you have built. Your own as well as the one here on MTF. Thank you for all that you do.
MikeC

·
Super Moderator
16,923 Posts
Hello--and I'm late, also-Brad.

Truer words were never spoken than those accents by Austen and Ellis..and the rest.
My hat is off to you, Sir!

glenn

·
Pie R Round
679 Posts
Congratulations Brad! Well deserved for a long time, now. I still think about our seafood dinner quite often!

Bill

·
Super Moderator
10,533 Posts
Hey Brad...congratulations...and I am one you helped with "click" problem...and I have been able to pass that along to help others...thank you Mark

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Brad,

Thanks for all you do!

Been thru Ladd many times for chicken at Rips while out on the motorcycle.

Also not too far away, love the Feedstore and Watering Hole in Malden.

Out daughter went to North Central for Biomedical Engineering, she probably had your son for some math classes.

Have a great Christmas!

·
Administrator
21,671 Posts
Thanks again, everyone!

Never been to the Feedstore and Watering Hole in Malden, need to make the trip sometime. Rips is nice, as we can walk there!

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Thanks again, everyone!

Never been to the Feedstore and Watering Hole in Malden, need to make the trip sometime. Rips is nice, as we can walk there!
Brad,

Great homemade food, run by an awesome lady named Janice.

If you go, tell her Talldog said hello!

Watch her hours though, she doesn't open til 4 pm and I think she's closed Mon & Tues.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Sorry I am late to the party!!

Congrats Brad!!!!

Here is Brad before he became a Moderator!! Heck he did not even have a MTF Hat back then!!
That's a great picture! :) Thanks for posting it, Ken.

·
Administrator
21,671 Posts
Sorry I am late to the party!!

Congrats Brad!!!!

Here is Brad before he became a Moderator!! Heck he did not even have a MTF Hat back then!!
Think I got one that day after lunch!! Still have it, but it's much worse for wear now.

·
Administrator
21,671 Posts
Here's one I forgot to add. Talk about a motley crew! Argee, Ken N TX, and Sergeant.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator and over 6K Posts!
6,115 Posts
Brad! Congratulations! Sorry I am late as I just ran across this thread. It is through your trust and kindness that I became a moderator on MTF. I am not one of those up front kind of involvement guys but try to continue to contribute in as many ways as I can, many in the background. I consider myself lucky to be one of those that has met you and Linda in person. My wife Laurie and I enjoyed our trips to Ladd for a visit and some of the best fried chicken in the country. It was also great to see you both at the 2014 and 2015 Meet and Greets in the Quad Cities. Looking forward to seeing you again on March 30th. Again congratulations! Bill

Attachments

21 - 37 of 37 Posts