21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Congrates my friend!! Well deserved!!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Congratulations, man. I really enjoyed that 112 diesel thread. Cool stuff.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Congrats!!! :thThumbsU :thThumbsU :thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
8,216 Posts
Congrats Bill, you do good work, and encouraged me to think diesel. Its a good thing you live so far away or I would never get any work done, diesel trucks and JD's are my hobbies too, although I am a cummins guy.

Larry i bought all seasons of the red green show off ebay for like nine bucks, new...

·
Super Moderator
22,970 Posts
Congratulations, Bill! Well earned and deserved award! :thThumbsU

·
9K+ Poster
12,164 Posts
Congrats Bill! That 112 revitalization is top notch! :thThumbsU

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
A big AMEN to wha' the others said! I'd love to visit Alberta sometime - summer time!! Whew, I don't see how y'all boys up there take the cold. Love ye tractor work Bill.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Once again guys, thank you very much.

I never realized that the little bit of time I spend here has meant so much to other people.

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Need to adventure out of the deere forum more. I missed this. Congratulations! A well deserved award. Your custom work is exemplary and you like ford diesels. How can you go wrong.:thThumbsU

·
5K and there's still more
7,207 Posts
Congrats Bill !

:fing32:

:congrats::congrats::bananapow:woohoo1:

I always enjoy your projects , input and point of view.

Oh and ditto Larry :hide: - well and all the others too !

You deserve the mom

Donewrken

:fing32:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Bill,

A well deserved CONGRATULATIONS for winning the FMOM to a member with outstanding insight and raw skills to create some very unique pieces of machinery! :fing32::fing32:

I must say that I look forward to your posts and updates to what is happening in your skunk works! Just amazing sometimes.

Roger

·
Registered
248 Posts
:thThumbsU Congrats Bill, I enjoyed your 112 build thread, you sir , are multi talented:trink40:

·
Registered
6 Posts
My background is pretty plain. Kodak retired machinist, living in western NY State. We travel to Mich. USA 2 to 3 times a year to visit son in Lake Orion. We enjoy traveling through Canada as they have a very good highway system. Like Tim Horton's.
We have a 10 acre lot with our retirement home on it.
I have vendor spots at Fall Hershey shared with a friend, we sell car stuff we try to pick up during the year. I have a work shop I spend time in on projects. Actually its a 30 by 50 two story barn full of stuff. Worries my wife but I tell her to call the auctioneer. JDH

·
Registered
272 Posts
Congratulations Bill.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts