My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just picked up another David Bradley Tri Trac this weekend. Im looking for some information and some parts. It came with cultivators and a sickle bar mower. I have never seen a Tri Trac sickle bar mower inperson just In pictures. I'm trying to find a brake down for it so I can figure out how it all fits on. I'm also looking for a clutch for one. If anyone can help me, that would be awesome! Thanks for reading and thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
2,769 Posts
Are you on Facebook..?? If not, there's some great DB groups on there, and many DB 2-wheeler owners also have Tri Tracs, some 2 or 3, or more.

I do recall someone just this weekend inquiring about a clutch for a Tri-Trac, that may have beeen you. If not, from what I gathered, they are like hen's teeth.

You never know when someone will come across a barn find, and put it up for sale whole, or part it out. Lots of good info to be found, if you have a little patitnce.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts