My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone had a Danco loader on there early cub cadet and what your thoughts of it were? does it work well? how well does it dig? let me know thanks

·
Registered
507 Posts
I have a FEL on one of my 122's, can't tell you what brand it is. I really like it though, it will pick up anything that the rear end can hold down. I move 55 gallon drums of motor oil with it on a regular basis.

It does dig in the dirt now, but it will dig a LOT better when I get the tooth bar finished.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
If you look at my avatar that is a Twin-draulic loader made in Iowa. I have a 60" Danco belly mower for it also.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have a kwik way loader on a 149. It came on a 100 originaly. I switched to the hydro for better ground speed control. It won't dig in compacked soil but will move top soil with ease. The only limited factor is traction and rear weight. I have about 800 lbs on the back including myself and sometimes the rear wheels will lift off the groung. By the way I go have duels on the back and have broken rear center sections already.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts