My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was at my folks this past holiday weekend and helped my Dad with his firewood. He wanted to add a stud to the middle bin for stacking another pile. Stud was needed to keep pile square. Each bid holds just under 4 cord. My 2 brother's and I built the shed last year from ruff cut lumber (hemlock framing) cut off my Dad's land. Then cut some large diam white pine for the barn board sheeting. My cousin sawed all of it up with his portable mill.
Makes a nice home for Dad's Gator also. Thought I'd share as I had the camera handy. My son helped cutting off the studs so they'd fit.
Then I had the pleasure of splitting 2 loads (brothers F-350 1 ton Dump) and filling it up the rest of the way.:ROF

1 bin gets him through the winters up there. left is ready for this winter while center is somewhat green. Pretty good system he has.

The bin on the right is really GREEN.:hide:
MU

Attachments

·
Super Duper Member
1,471 Posts
Good Job. You guys really worked hard on that. Is your dad wearing a Carl Edwards tee?

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you say so, I could care less about racing in a circle.:hide:
To be honest if it was on clearence or free that's how he ended up with it. Not sure who he follows. Good thing he doesn't know how to surf the net or turn on a PC for that matter. I might be in a little trouble.

MU

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Nice shed. You did good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts