My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Cyclone Rake XL and the color should be referred to as "CC Yellow." I'll post pics of the installed unit ASAP - but the color match is uncanny. It's a great little unit - picks up thick, moist grass like it's going out of style!

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'll post pics of the installed unit ASAP - but the color match is uncanny.
Well.........................

Congratz! Now where's the pics? j/k :ROF

·
Tech Nerd Tractor Convert
1,388 Posts
Very nice.. congratulations! You're going to love it. The CRs have been known to suck pavers up out of a patio (and pass it all the way into the hopper without damaging the impeller) so a few clippings is nothing.

I have the Cyclone Rake Classic (dark green). Still color coordinates ok with my yellow and black Cub i1050, but the XL would have been a perfect match. I noticed this too when I was looking at one a while back.

I almost bought a used (but like new condition) XL before I got the classic, but I didn't move on it quick enough. Was for the best anyway, as a fully loaded XL would probably stress my hydros too much if I got absent minded and did a zero-radius turn with it in tow. Mine works just fine for me...

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
Very nice, have fun with it! Just be sure that when you put the mower & rake away for the night that the little puppy is accounted for. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts