My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

We can build the wheel spacers for Kubota, John Deere, Mahindra, New Holland and if you need a custom set made we can build what you need.

If you have questions about your tractor, give us a call. 775.351.1000​

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh man! Where were you a year ago! Took me forever to come up with a spacer solution.
:howdy:

We have been around since 1996. Our tractor line is something new we decided to try out. Our company has been building wheel spacers and adapters for all vehicles and have been around longer than anyone. Also we build everything in house. Nothing cheap here. Give us a call if you ever need anything. :fing32:

·
'Simple' MTF Member
4,440 Posts
I was required to use a spacer when installing my FEL a year ago, in order for the subframe to clear the tires. I have to say, that 2" or so on each side went a long way toward adding stability to the machine, especially on inclines. I really like the wider feel, without adding a ton of stress to the GT axle, as a dually setup would do. I'll take a couple extra inches over a foot or more any day. Gives a nice wide footprint, without the excess wear/damage potential.

Glad to see a fabricator of this type on the site!

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:thanku: We take pride in what we build and pride in having everything USA made.

I was required to use a spacer when installing my FEL a year ago, in order for the subframe to clear the tires. I have to say, that 2" or so on each side went a long way toward adding stability to the machine, especially on inclines. I really like the wider feel, without adding a ton of stress to the GT axle, as a dually setup would do. I'll take a couple extra inches over a foot or more any day. Gives a nice wide footprint, without the excess wear/damage potential.

Glad to see a fabricator of this type on the site!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts