1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
If it wasn't three hours drive for me, I'd buy it for that kind of money. It's worth that just for parts.
I would buy it in a heart beat if it were next door, even as I liquidate!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
What are you liquidating?
HP,
I will be getting rid of all excess parts and machines. Becoming to difficult to work on them. I swore off a year or so ago, then got caught up in deals I couldn't pass! So decided to go public with my decision, hoping it may help keep me true to my plan. A recent surgical procedure has taken longer than normal to come back from! Tells me the time is now! Still have a couple of tractors to complete and one to part out. May take me all summer, but no more additions! Had to grit my teeth and "just say no" to a Demo and a 448 package fairly close to home, in the past few days! Seems CGtoo got one, maybe both! Happy to see someone in the forum get them!

Will have to settle for just "using" my toys!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would buy it in a heart beat if it were next door, even as I liquidate!
I hear you. I almost wish this add was placed last week. It's only ~30mi from me, but I've yet to get a chance to mess with my 220 for any length!

Joel

·
Landscaping Nut
1,362 Posts
Rol,

I know what you mean about "got caught up in deals I couldn't pass". I enjoy solving the 'issues' with machines to get them running and looking 'right'. I have too much stuff now and have to be real ... real picky about anything more.

Good luck with your recovery.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Thanks, guys, it has been a great run with the Case/Ingersoll equipment! Have meet and dealt with a bunch of great guys on here . A couple of jerks, too, but life is like that! We need something to smile about now and then! LOL

I'll be hanging around for a while, checking in and offering a hand where I can! And may need some help from time to time myself from you folks on the forum. Plus, I find satisfaction in helping out, when I can! You're not rid of me, yet!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GONE. It sold in ~2 days. That was a purdy 400 series for $200.

Joel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts