My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I am a tractor and truck nut from way back. I presently have a '51 Farmall Cub, Ford LGT120, Jacobsen Chief 800, Sears Custom 8 and a newer Craftsman 26 HP mower for doing the yard. I just sold my 2 John Deere B's because I can't find time or room to work on them and my homeowner's association is busy enacting new rules to prevent me from having them on my property. My sickness extends to trucks also. I have a '70 Chevy C10, '51 Chevy 3100, '79 Jeep CJ7 and a '79 Jeep CJ5 half cab. Oh, and a very patient and understanding wife! I grew up working on farms and the most memorable tractors I operated were an IH B275, a David Brown 990 and a Ford TW-30. Don't be surprised if I bother you all for some of your wealth of information on occasion.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
smithso, sounds like you got quite a fleet of machines there and we are happy you joined us, enjoy all the forums :).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.