My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
That tractor was one of my final three in my choices for a tractor. It was between that, the NH TC34DA and the JD 3320. I ended up with a 3520 because the dealer had one of those and he shot me a good deal, so i went with the little turbo that could.

I really liked the Yanmar Cub Cadet. In fact, I almost bought the thing. It is almost exactly like the 3203, or the 3005 series JD. The controls are the same and the pedals are the same. The only real difference I saw was that the Yanmar had a 3 speed hydro vs a 2 speed on the JD.
I drove it, and I have to say I think it would have been pretty capable. It didn't have the hydraulic capacity of the 3thousand 20 series JDs. and that is the main reason I didn't buy it. It was lighter and narrower as well. The platform was smaller. Also, I like the options the 3520 had. Speedo, cruise, load match, turbo, and so on.
The local dealer priced me the 3200 Yanmar CC with a loader for 16K with 42 month 0%. Pretty good deal. I had a JD dealer price me a 3205 for 16K with a loader. If you are considering the resale value then green paint helps. If not, and you want a 3 speed hydro, then the CC is a good choice.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts