My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1K poster
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price is $4800, 131 hours, looks like excellent, nearly new shape, but no loader. Would it be impossible to find a loader? I don't need it, but at that price, or lower, I feel like it's not bad. Also, the reviews look pretty good, how is the tractor overall? I did see that some of you had some experience with them. Hopefully this thread gets looked at sometime in the next several weeks. :sidelaugh:sidelaugh

https://ocala.craigslist.org/grd/d/brooksville-diesel-tractor/6980394880.html

·
It's a Ford thing......
85 Posts
Price is $4800, 131 hours, looks like excellent, nearly new shape, but no loader. Would it be impossible to find a loader? I don't need it, but at that price, or lower, I feel like it's not bad. Also, the reviews look pretty good, how is the tractor overall? I did see that some of you had some experience with them. Hopefully this thread gets looked at sometime in the next several weeks. :sidelaugh:sidelaugh

https://ocala.craigslist.org/grd/d/brooksville-diesel-tractor/6980394880.html
I have the SC2450 version of this tractor. I bought mine new with the loader and backhoe and a 60" deck. The price seems to be fair but my caveat to that is I haven't seen it. The tractor is a capable machine. I cannot say I have ever seen just a loader for one on the market but there could be. I have a about 300 hours on mine and it has been very good. My only complaint would be the dealer network. Right after I bought mine CC and Yanmar split and the dealers I have seen have pretty much washed their hands of those tractors. The few times I have needed anything I was able to source parts from other vendors but just not the dealer mine came from. I'm in the market for another new tractor and if they were still available, I would buy another but since they aren't, my next tractor will be a different color this time. In your situation, if the tractor looks and sounds good and fits your needs and budget I would buy it without reservation. The tractor itself is well made and equipped with a well made deck. I can't speak for anyone else but mine has been a good one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts