My Tractor Forum banner

241 - 260 of 532 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here's are some recent pics of my 61 Cub known as "OL' Girl".

It's a 1961 IH Cub Cadet Original. I purchased it at a second time around store. I paid $225.00 for it. It took 4 years to restore her and a lot of money. But it was all worth it. She's my one and only true love. Take Care Everyone!!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Here are my 682, 782 and 1862

Giff

Attachments

·
Tech Nerd Tractor Convert
1,388 Posts
Just picked up a used 2007 model Cub Cadet i1050 Zero Turn Tractor (ZTT). A few thumbnails attached below.

And here's an MTF thread with a few more pics of it, including some undercarriage shots and even the blowout I had on the trailer bringing the thing home.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
1968 105 I just picked up with deck and back blade/ home made hitch. I have always wanted a Cub Cadet, and now I finally have one, such as it is. Runs and everything works. Just needs a little tender loving care after sitting for 10 yrs! I'm planning on pulling the head this winter and checking things out, as well as replacing the lift ratchet, or maybe the whole assembly. It will be used to work a market garden.

·
Small Engine Tech
1,481 Posts
Here is my wifes 782d, its down for the winter with a bad injector pump and no funds to get it rebuilt in the forseable future. Cheers Mike and Michele

·
Tech Nerd Tractor Convert
1,388 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just joined the forum, thought Id post up a photo of my newly purchased '88 1420 !

what she looked like when I brought her home...

and after removing the mower deck, and cleaning her up!

Not bad for $400, I think :trink39:

Im slapping a snow blower on it for winter snow removal duties. :fing32:

·
Registered
213 Posts

This is my newly acquired 1972 Cub 149. It was free!!! with mower deck, rototiller, chipper shredder, snow blower and the cab with custom doors and side panels. I got the engine to run like a champ, but on the test drive found the heart wrenching problem with the drive shaft as can be seen in the pic, I think the the nut had come loose and then sheared the drive cup off of the fly wheel. Not as serious as I had thought when it happened, the local cc dealer has the parts available to fix it. It has a ton of little things wrong with it, like the steering is way stiff and needs to be torn down ( prob had never been greased) the fender bolt holes have to be welded, the dash bolt holes need to be welded, the pto clutch will likely need a rebuild and the list goes on. I am not put off by this as I can't get a new tractor for the cost of the parts to fix this "tank like beast" and it was free!! The wife named him "Buzz" in recognition of the anniversary of the moon landing because that was the same day I brought it home.

·
Super Moderator
16,493 Posts
Since I have never posted Cub Pictures here are a few from my collection.
My 70

MY 106

:thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
This is my new '09 Cub Cadet LTX 1046 VT. This is it's first picture on MTF

Attachments

241 - 260 of 532 Posts