My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
foxtower
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a set of implements today that supposedly came from a 1966 Cub Cadet and I'm trying to figure out whether to adapt them to either my Case 442(small cut) or the Ferguson TO 30 (large CUT).

I met the 1966 Cub Cadet tractor, which was impressive! Long and lean with a cute little attachment lift on the back... that didn't quite look like it could hook up to the implements. The gentleman admitted he got them when when he purchased the tractor but never used them. He just enjoys puttering around his property on the tractor. (can't blame him.. I'm guilty of coveting that Cub Cadet!)

Has anyone ever used these implements with a cub cadet? (photo attached) I can believe most any tractor can pull the minature harrow, and maybe if one didn't put too much angle on the hiller blades it would work, but the plow looks pretty hefty....

While I was mostly looking for a plow, the harrow should be useful but the folding frame that came with the hiller blades and the harrows looks like it could take any number of gardening weapons tied on it!

thanks...

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
My Cub Cadet 149 pulling a 10 inch Brinly plow:

1964 IH Cub Cadet 100. Stock 10 horsepower motor pulling a 10 inch wide Brinly plow: No added weight besides little old me.

Cultivating my garden:

Digger for potatoes:

·
foxtower
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! That little tractor is awesome... thanks for pics of the implements in use, that helps a lot!

Now I'm thinking the thing to do is cobble together one of those little lifts for the Case...

thanks!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Those old IH Cubs are great little tractors. slkpk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts