My Tractor Forum banner

Cub Cadet Fuel Tank?????

3997 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  catfishmark
I don't know much about Cub Cadets but I am thinking the fuel tank in the photos goes to a Cub Cadet. Can anyone tell what the fuel tank goes to?

:howdy::dunno::thanku:

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
I'm sure that's from a Cub Cadet. It's got the 10hp Kohler sticker, it has that larger more squarish look than a Sears tank, the proper sediment bowl/fuel petcock, and then there's the yellow.

:howdy:
Might have came off a model 100, looks like to me.
That particular tank was made by a Vendor for IH. They also supplied the same tank too Wheelhorse, painted red , of course, with a different fuel stutoff. That vendor probably supplied tanks for many other Garden Tractors in the 70s
Okay, from what you guys are saying it is possibly a fuel tank off of something like a Cub Cadet 102. I found a video with a 1967 102 in super condition. It has the same decal on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=wT-bpXOi6AA&NR=1

I think it is about 12-1/2" L x 6-1/2" W x 5-1/2" H. Can anyone tell how much it is worth? The inside is pretty clean looking and the outside needs to be cleaned up and painted. I only have one strap.
See less See more
Possibly, but as junkman points out, other models used it as well. What are you thinking you want to do with it?
Possibly, but as junkman points out, other models used it as well. What are you thinking you want to do with it?
I thought I would sell it to someone who needs a tank. It can be boxed up and shipped. Maybe I should post it in the for sale section as a Cub Cadet fuel tank.

:thanku::thanku::thanku::thanku::thanku::thanku::thanku::thanku:
Looks just like the one I had on my cc105.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.