My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local Home Depot has the bagger attachment for my i1046 on sale for $299.95. Now I know this isn't a great price but still, it's not bad. For those of you that have them, how well do they work? Do you like the bagger attachment and would you buy it again? I had one guy tell me his works good as long as you don't try to bag the grass if it's wet as the chute will clog. But I have also been told that they clog constantly and the bagger attachment is a waist of money. I wasn't at all thrilled with the way my lawn looks with the mulching attachment. I thought maybe if this worked better I could also use it to pick up the leaves. Any suggestions. Thanks, Rick

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have the Cubby 2 bagger
Always mow when dry, well worth the money
Can do about 10K sq ft with grass clippings>> 4ish cut to 3

Only issue for me is flow is so powerfull, it fills left bag first then falls into right

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have the 1046 also, with the two bager system. When the grass is wet any bagger will stop up. Might have to watvh tall grass also. In whole i think it is worth the money. It connects easy and is quick to disconect, a whole lot easer than my old unit.

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
:sorry1: I don't have a 1046, but I do use a bagger. 2 bin. Works great as long as the Grass isn't wet or if it isn't overgrown. Mine has always loaded the left bag and then the right bag. Did it this way on both tractors/with baggers that I have had. :thThumbsU

1 - 4 of 4 Posts