My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me any information on this model of tractor? I'm looking at a used '03 model with only 37 hrs on it. I can't find that much online about this series. Any insight????

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have seen many of these listed with less than 100 hours on them. There is a good reason for this. I have the misfortune of owning one. It now has 270 hours on it and half of the time it has been in the shop. Before it had 100 hours on it, it had the entire electrical system replaced, all the fuel lines replaced, a new hydraulic pump, replaced the PTO cluch, rear axel seal, and other things I can't recall at this time. It has never run right since new, It has carboration problems of flooding out and I have not been able to find any shop that can cure that problem. Good Luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i own a cub cadet 7252. it been a good tractor. the engine is a Kawasaki 25hp and it runs great. its a tough motor has 600hr on it and still doesn't use any oil. the tractor is used for mow-en, plowing small garden, hope to have it for a long time. best investment yet.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:MTF_wel: to all of you newbe's and enjoy the forum. It seems that with these older CC's people who bought them either had real good luck or bad luck with them. You might want to try http://www.compacttractorreview.com/ and see if they have anything posted on them.
slkpk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts