My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning to one and all.

I am looking for a link to get the manual for a Cub Cadet 580 online, anyone have one?

Thank you in advance.

·
Super Moderator
17,117 Posts
Here you go dead Link Forum No Longer around Hope this helps and here's a Link for a Hard Copy http://www.binderbooks.com/ :thThumbsU

·
Super Moderator
17,117 Posts
Your Welcome! Glad I could Help. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but the link is no longer good. I need the Cub 580 Manual so if anyone has a later link to this document I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thank you very much. I appreciate the quick reply. Starting reading it already. Can't wait to get the tractor and start working on it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Left at the altar...

I went to pay for and pick up the tractor this morning at our agreed time. The guy was not even home. After 15 minutes a pickup pulled up. It was the guys friend. I explained why I was hanging around. The friend called the "seller" on his cell phone. After talking to the "seller" for a minute he told me the "sellers" son called him last night and told him that he wanted the tractor so it was no longer for sale. There I was, all dressed up and no place to go.

Anybody know where I can get a Cub somewhere near Princess Anne MD?

·
Super Moderator
17,117 Posts
Well I took Out the dead Link to IH registry That Part of the Problem with archived Posts Sorry about That:thThumbsU

1 - 9 of 9 Posts