My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
rust in my veins
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, I just picked up a 125 hydro today that is missing the motor. I have a good 12 horse kohler but I need to see what the coupler looks like between the engine and drive shaft as it is missing. can anyone help me out?

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,645 Posts
Tomorrow if I remember. They are pretty common on ebay and don't go for much, so naturally none are on now or have completed recently just to make a liar out of me.

·
rust in my veins
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it seems like from the parts catalog it uses that potmetal cup/pulley like an original cub and that 4 bolt flange that is pinned to the shaft? i guess the flywheel nut holds it all on the motor? every cc I've had was gear driven this is new to me. a pic of this setup on tractor would be great!

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,645 Posts
My camera went bonkers on me. Time to look for another, but it's good enough for this.

This is what it looks like on my 125. I think the adapter and engine both are from a 124 and I don't remember changing anything so they might be the same from a hydro to a shift.
You can see I haven't used the 125 since winter...need to be taking that stuff off and putting the haban sicklebar on it, the fencerows are needing trimmed again.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts