My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
My Cadet 122 has a CC42 snow thrower attachment with bad spindle bearings, it says they are unavailable on Partstree.com is there anything else I can cross reference bearings from? Thanks
If you can measure them (interior , exterior and width) most bearings can be match up, unless they are nonstandard bearings. Once you find the size you can usually find them cheaper. We can help you if we know the size of bearings you need. Bearings usually have the bearing no. printed on the grease seals on the side of the bearing.

·
Modifier
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you can measure them (interior , exterior and width) most bearings can be match up, unless they are nonstandard bearings. Once you find the size you can usually find them cheaper. We can help you if we know the size of bearings you need. Bearings usually have the bearing no. printed on the grease seals on the side of the bearing.
These are really weird bearings I don't think there were any seals so I have no numbers to go off, I will take measurements tomorrow and upload photos.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Take one bearing or both to your local machine bearing store. They probably can match it or a substitute that will fit.
:ditto:

The gals at our local bearing shop can match any bearing or belt.:fing32:
Their cost on a belt for a Honda was 1/3 the cost of a Honda part.:banghead3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.