My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Master Cranker!!!
14,982 Posts
Along with a battery, it may need clutch work. ‘Cause I have no idea why a person wouldn’t roll that outside to take pictures of it.
I'd have to do something with that paint job. Li'l scotch brite and three colors of primer.............BAM!!!

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,869 Posts
Along with a battery, it may need clutch work. ‘Cause I have no idea why a person wouldn’t roll that outside to take pictures of it.
He must not really want to sell it.

·
2,601 Posts
It looks like it is for sale in my town...I might just go look at it ...too nice to put it to work...too much money for just a collectors item

·
Master Cranker!!!
14,982 Posts
It looks like it is for sale in my town...I might just go look at it ...too nice to put it to work...too much money for just a collectors item
Looks to be a beautiful machine. Hope it finds a good home.

·
Super Moderator
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'd have to do something with that paint job. Li'l scotch brite and three colors of primer.............BAM!!!
...too nice to put it to work...
Not to worry, Mark. Ellis could have it ready for you to use for all kinds of work in no time, and not feel at all bad about it!:tango_face_smile:

Attachments

·
10,276 Posts
Ellis, aka member ‘tiretrx’:

Not afraid to buy a fire truck.
Will drink a porter brewed in the basement bathtub of an abandoned Brooklyn house of ill repute.
Not afraid to use nuclear reactor cooling pump parts on antique vehicles.
Not afraid to buy giant construction equipment to ....... maintain an acre and a quarter?

Is there anything that could scare him?

Yep:

BCB51AEA-5AD8-4908-80AF-4CAFD4DB7558.jpeg

·
Master Cranker!!!
14,982 Posts
Not to worry, Mark. Ellis could have it ready for you to use for all kinds of work in no time, and not feel at all bad about it!:tango_face_smile:
I hope whoever tags the walls of your business uses bright, factory colors.

With a clear coat.
Ellis, aka member ‘tiretrx’:

Not afraid to buy a fire truck.
Will drink a porter brewed in the basement bathtub of an abandoned Brooklyn house of ill repute.
Not afraid to use nuclear reactor cooling pump parts on antique vehicles.
Not afraid to buy giant construction equipment to ....... maintain an acre and a quarter?

Is there anything that could scare him?

Yep:

LOL! PAINT!! You've got him shaking now, Cat. :tango_face_smile:
:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

Two observations, now that I have ceased laughing........we all have our Kryptonite...........and you two are a pair of turds.

·
2,601 Posts
I spoke to the guy selling it...he wants the $2,500.....or he won't sell it...he said he really does not want to sell it anyway...but he did tell me that someone from out East on the Island was supposed to come and look at it

·
Super Moderator
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I may know who it is. He's into Cubs and already has some. They're not anywhere near the condition that this one is in. I met him at the L.I. Antique Power Assn. show a couple of years ago and picked up a Brinly sleeve hitch plow from him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts