My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never been able to get the transmission controls adjusted properly on 1650. I can get the "stick" position" OK but the brake will not put it back there etc.

I have looked at it and fooled with it for hours. I noticed the rod form the cross shaft to the cam assy has been braised????

Where might a I find a procedure or process for this. There are several things that interact and can't get it sorted out.

With the braze on the rod can someone tell me what the length should be?

Thanks

Dennis

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.

I fooled with it a bit more today but never seem to get the two functions in sync.

I should have made an into.

I have had the Cub for about 12 years. It has been a great piece of equipment for me. I have used it winter and summer. I used to put the snow blower on it but these days I use a large walk behind.

I also have a Ford NAA. Another great tractor and it is in great condition as well. Although I do have a leak down problem with the 3 point. I use it for general farm work, raking hay fertilizing mowing etc. One day I would like to find a Sherman step down for it and put that in. I need to work on the clutch. It sat for years before I got it. The disc was stuck and now it chatters a bit if you try to engage it smoothly.

Regards

Dennis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts